Medifacials are advanced treatments used by our expert skin doctor, who is recognized as the best acne doctor in Gurgaon. These milder treatments aim at skin brightening and radiance in the skin with active acne. These have mild AHAs and BHAs in their constituents and hence exude anti-acne properties.
1. Oil Balance Medifacial
Oil Balance medifacial is an advanced medifacial designed for oily, acne-prone skin, which reduces the overactivity of the skin's oil glands.
How does it work?
This medifacial involves gentle exfoliation of the upper dead layer of the skin, then a natural skin oxygenation followed by a deep facial rejuvenation to boost skin’s health with the infusion of anti-acne agents, with the help of a machine.
2. Pore Balancing Medifacial
Pore balance is an advanced medifacial specially designed for oily, acne-prone skin. It reduces the oil production from the overactive oil glands and maintains the skin’s moisture content.
What does it do?
This medifacial control the oil production from the hyperactive sebaceous glands while maintaining the skin’s moisture balance. It also heals and prevents new acne formation and acne-induced pigmentation and scarring. This gives an instant radiance to the skin.
3. Triple Treat Therapy
Triple treat is an advanced medifacial, named due to its triple line of action, namely anti-inflammation, enzymatic exfoliation, and hydration.
How does it work?
- This medifacial utilizes a combination of light therapy, aqua therapy, and infusion of hydrating and anti-ageing serums to achieve radiant, younger-looking skin.
- The light therapy uses different wavelengths of light to kill the acne-causing bacteria and promotes cellular regeneration and healing.
- Aqua therapy causes deep exfoliation, along with hydration of the skin.
- The serum removes the dead cells from the upper layer of the skin, leading to skin resurfacing without any harsh effects. This also reduces acne marks and pigmentation. Hence, the skin looks smoother and fresher.
- Therefore, a combination of these three gives the skin a refreshed, glowing look!
4. ZO Obagi Radiance Uplift Medifacial
Radiance uplift is a specialised medifacial that aims at overall uplifting the appearance and bringing about facial radiance. It is suitable for all skin types, especiallly for acne-prone skin.
It combines the goodness of both AHAs, BHAs, and skin-brightening agents.
It’s a multi-step procedure comprising of gentle exfoliation, sequence of peels, aloe massage, and growth factor serum infusion.
5. Pumpkin Medifacial
Pumpkin medifacial is especially designed for cell renewal in dull, ageing, and acne-prone skin. This service microscopically exfoliates the superficial pigmented layer along with dead cells and provides intense moisturisation.
MAIN CONSTITUENTS : Vitamin A and Salicylic Acid. Vit C and Vit E.